Emotions all over the place

How do you manage your emotions during your pregnancy? I keep feeling overwhelmed and tired, I have been crying alot and facing alot of guilt regarding my emotions as I know that feeling this way will affect my baby but I cannot help the way I am feeling all the time. I just feel lost as to whether I can properly give the care that the baby needs when I keep feeling like this.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ever speak with your spouse, parents or anyone close/that you trust to share about what you are feeling deep down? As a first time mum (perhaps), you may be feeling overwhelm, emotions all over the place and you may feel that you are not the best, providing the best for you and your LO. But you need to learn to be calm, always share with someone and use breathing technic to relax yourself. Also learn to be positive, do something you like and listen to music, watch movie, etc. Surround yourself to all the positive thing around you too. It helps one way or another for you and your LO.

Read more
1y ago

Both of us feel equally unprepared and we have been just feeling a mixture of worried, stress and frustrations. Idk what else can I do to make it work.

Hi dear! it’s normal to feel that way. I’ve been feeling that way too recently. But usually I’ll just brush it off by keeping myself occupied or talking to my husband, because I’m afraid it’ll affect my baby. Maybe don’t keep it to yourself and try expressing to one’s close to you. You’ll be a great mum for your baby, fret not! It’s always a learning process for all of us🫶🏼

Read more
1y ago

I think my husband is equally stressed out as we have not planned for this kid and both of families are not in a situation to help us out in any way. Thank you for your kind words though