C sect mummies

How do you manage shower time for baby alone? I find it hard to squat when bathing baby (bath tub is on floor). I still feel some pain when squatting /bending for more than 5 mins.. Any recommendations for bathtubs or bathtub holders?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Why can’t u try at kitchen sink bassinet .. put the bath tub there n stand n do bathing .. my mil done for my baby untill 3months meanwhile I recovered well

VIP Member

If my bath tub is on the floor, I will sit on a small stool. Or get a bath tub with a stand to avoid squatting. I am using Rotho.

Super Mum

I got a bathtub with a stand, because I planned to use it for years. It’s really difficult to squat when you’re recovering

Try to get a standing bathtub for long term concern. It will help u to settle the squating problem and avoid the wound to tear

For #1, I filled the bathtub and put on the toilet bowl and bath baby while myself sitting on the chair.

I sit and place the bathtub on the stool so that it easily for me to move ard and manage.

Can try to place bathtub on top of your toilet bowl, sit on a normal chair next to it.