Trying for a baby

Hi.. How long after a miscarriage I can try for another baby?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got 2 mc in half a year and I’m 15th weeks now after another half year... so... yea, sort of have a total of 3 pregnancy in a year. Gynae said body is okay and he prescribed duphaston for my first trimester to keep my mc chances Low for this time round.

Best to make sure you recuperate first and nourish your body well before you try. I’m thinking 6 months to 1 year will be good. Do ensure you start taking folic acid and multi-vitamins in advance. Also can see a TCM.

Hi! It took me around 3 months after my miscarriage to get pregnant. It was very unexpected as I have PCOS. When the time is right, it will happen. Make sure u are mentally prepared and physically too ok dear.

4y ago

Thank you 😊

It depends on your body actually. I had a miscarriage in May 2015, September 2015 i found out i was already 6weeks pregnant with our precious miracle. Gd luck n lotz of baby dust to u 😘

4y ago

Thank you 😊

Super Mum

Depends on your health and body. Shortest is immediately if your body can handle it. Emotionally and mentally you might need more time.

3 months after? But ensure to really prep ur body for it. I went TCM n started drinking raspberry tea before i finally am preg.. :)

VIP Member

Should wait at least six months but do check with your gynaecologist as well...

I miscarried in October 2018 and got pregnant again in Sep 2019...

4y ago

I had fibroids in the womb also

Miscarriage in aug 19 and get pregnant again on nov 19.. 🤭

4y ago

Congratulations 🥰

VIP Member

probably until your body really fully heals