How do you instill confidence in your girl as she grows up?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, You can instill confidence in your kid by being supportive to her. Building confidence or a personality of a child is a process. As a parent you will have to work on it. Since, you are her teacher and connection to everything Ghat is unkown to her it is very important how mature is your approach towards things. If you are positive in life you will transfer that positivity to your child. There is no doubt Ghat child is also born with some inherent characteristics which you can hone if you feel that they need to be moulded. For example you may be a very confident woman but your child isn't. This does not mean she is going to remain this way. Just because she is too young and everything is new to her, she may be astonished, inhibited, confused by many a things. At such moments do not snub the child for behaving shyly or coyly. You should respect child's emotions and reactions and dk no force your reactions or behaviour upon her. Give her time to adjust and adapt to things. More time you will give her, more freedom of expression you will give her, more confide your child will become.

Read more

Hey mom,when you are asking for Instill confidence to your child it generally refers to how much you are confident about your little girl I mean if you are confident mother then you can easily boast up your baby girl confidence try her to speak among all tell her to raise her hands for giving answer's in the class also motivate her for cultural activities ,debate , and group discussion if your baby is little shy try to make her comfortable in each aspects so many things you can do at your home try to play with her make her leader so that by playing activity she can learn to take responsibility'.... and made her realize she is the best ,unique and no one can do things like she can do...

Read more

I saw a video on Facebook of a father making his 4 yr old stand in front of the mirror each morning and making her repeat positive phrases like..I'm beautiful no matter what anyone says I can do anything if I want to My parents love me I love myself I have a fabulous body I'm intelligent I won't listen to anyone say wrong things about me or my looks or my color or my family... God loves me There were oyher things he said but I could take in these... He made her say this each morning. So I guess repetition is the mother of all learning...instill in ur girl the basic facts tht u and her dad will be there always...tht confidence is enough for a girl

Read more