How do I stop my 3 year old from bed wetting?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Before going to bed, do not make her drink milk or too much water. If she takes milk before going to bed, make sure, she has had it atleast one or two hours prior going to sleep. You can make her pee at least once at night. My daughter is 6 and just a few months back she stopped bed-wetting. I take her to pee say around 3 or something in the night, and now, she herself wakes me up for it. So, kids do adjust. Try doing these things and soon she will become habitual and will herself wake you up whenever she has to pee even during the night sleep.

Read more

i recently trained my 3 year old to sleep without a diaper at night. here are a few tips that can help: 1. reduce the amount of liquid intake from the evening, especially an hour or so before bedtime. 2. take baby to the washroom and help pass urine. 3. gently pick up baby 2 to 3 times in the middle of the night and help pass urine in the bathroom. it will take a few weeks at the most, but your baby's body will soon get tuned to the routine. very soon, your baby will be able to wake up in the night and ask to go to the washroom.

Read more

Lessen the liquid intake after evening. Make him pee once before he goes to bed. Take him to the washroom once in the middle of the night. Keep on reiterating to him that he should ask you or your husband to take him to the toilet whenever he feels like peeing. Keep on doing this daily. He will learn eventually.

Read more