How you feel if ur husband likes to play mahjong at least 1 a week or 2weeks once. He will plays from 8 plus till 2am. Me n my lo will be at home. Here i m working and i will receieve a msg that he send to me saying going to play mahjong. How would u react. I always wanted to spend time . But he...

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I won't like it. He plays during weekend? Weekend is the only time for whole family to bond together so he should know better than to play every week. Once a month me time ok. But every week no!! Men needs to be trained. I will convey to him my unhappiness and tell him he should focus on the family and bonding activities with the baby during weekend. Men always want their me time, come on if want me time then don't get married or have kids. Just engage a maid to run their house for them. Sorry but I really feel many men are selfish and if we let them continue their ways they will never learn. My husband used to like going out at night too, go find his friends lah or go mustafa or if I ask him to buy something he will go out only at night to buy and then have supper with his friends. He did that even during my confinement when I needed him to help me up to pump milk Coz I had a c sect very painful. I told him off. They need to learn they need to make sacrifices if they wanna have kids.

Read more