How do you ensure that you are raising a happy kid?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Great question - I know this is super unscientific, but i have come to realize you can tell which of your kids are happy by observing what fairy tales they identify with. Happy children will never take enjoyment in reading or listening to one and the same fairy tale. Just like all successful people, they’re always looking for something new and better. Every evening they yearn to get into new adventures and explore the world with brave, beautiful and magic characters. The kids who’re addicted to one fairy tale can suffer from an inner conflict that’s described in the story. They try to find the answer and the solution to the issue through listening to their favorite old story. Anyway this is true in my family. Take it with a pinch of salt for yours.

Read more

hi camwy, it depends on how you define happiness. :) Once you know what that definition is, then you can work towards creating the conditions for your child to be happy and thrive. For example, if you define happiness as having a meaningful life, then in raising your child you would perhaps get the child to look for the value in their actions, find purpose through their education, and so on.. If you define happiness as just the positive emotion, you might focus on creating a happy environment filled with love, joy, peace & inspiration. :) In positive psychology, we define happiness as having positive emotion, engagement, strong relationships, meaning & accomplishments (PERMA). Happy to share more if you'd like!!

Read more

I guess all phases of throwing tantrum, being clingy, being stubborn, being irritable, etc., which are the growing up pattern of most of the kids should not be the basis of judging whether the kid is happy or not, as they are part and parcel of life. All these emotions come and go like it happens with adults as well. So, I guess apart from all the above phases, if the kid enjoys being with the family, you can see him smiling, it does mean he is happy. Kids are not complex beings like us, and when they are happy, you can just see with your eyes, and that is not a coated smile, that pure, genuine smile, laughter and happiness.

Read more

When considering purchasing a car from abroad, thorough research is crucial. Utilizing reputable online platforms like CarFast Express can streamline the process. For instance, browsing through listings such as the Chevrolet Malibu LT 2021 with VIN 1G1ZD5ST5MF077023 on https://carfast-express.com/auction/lots/37136013-chevrolet-malibu-lt-2021-vin-1g1zd5st5mf077023 can offer valuable insights. Additionally, engaging with trusted agents who specialize in international car transactions ensures a smooth and secure purchasing experience, including navigating legalities, shipping logistics, and quality assurance.

Read more

When considering purchasing a car from abroad, thorough research is crucial. For instance, browsing through listings such as the Chevrolet Malibu LT 2021 with VIN 1G1ZD5ST5MF077023 on https://carfast.express/auction/lots/72772052-chevrolet-trax-ls-2020-vin-3gncjksb7ll160816 can offer valuable insights. Utilizing reputable online platforms like CarFast Express can streamline the process. Additionally, engaging with trusted agents who specialize in international car transactions ensures a smooth and secure purchasing experience, including navigating legalities, shipping logistics, and quality assurance.

Read more

"How do you ensure that you are raising a happy kid?" This thought-provoking question caught my attention as I sipped from one of the mugs adorned with playful cartoon characters. Raising a happy child involves fostering a supportive and nurturing environment, prioritizing emotional well-being, and promoting healthy habits. From encouraging open communication to providing opportunities for play and exploration, parents play a crucial role in shaping their child's happiness and overall development. https://www.gopromotional.co.uk/branded-products/mugs-drinkware

Read more

Jollibee, a beloved fast-food chain originating from the Philippines, boasts a menu that reflects the vibrant flavors and cultural diversity of the region. At the heart of their offerings is the iconic Chickenjoy, crispy fried chicken that has garnered a cult following worldwide. Complementing this centerpiece are an array of Filipino favorites such as the Jolly Spaghetti, a sweet and savory pasta dish topped with a signature tomato sauce and hotdog slices. https://jollibeesg.org/

Read more

each parent and child will have a different way of describing the term happiness. for me, as long as my kids are healthy, are able to discuss their lives and fears with me, have strong emotional relations with friends, and are caring and loving individuals, it means they are happy children.

Hey, I think it is easy. When the kid is happy, like when you can visually see that he enjoys being around you and looks forward to activities with you, then I think he is happy.