how do you deal with husband who keep moaning all the time?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This has been a great read and it’s a real comfort to see what other people have gone through and that I’m not going mad. I believe my ex has been emotionally abusing me to the point where I have now been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety. After years of me apologising re our break up we were back seeing each other again only for me to find out he was seeing other woman at the same time. When I confronted them and him he made me feel like I was psycho and manipulative. I have explained to him why all this hurts me. I have finally told him about my depression and I honestly thought he would have supported me but instead he is giving me the silent treatment when he knows how hurtful I find this. I know I need to move on but I’m finding it very hard so l had to hire an ethical hacker who help me hack his phone then l discovered he's a filthy liar.I am so grateful for the job done by the hacker. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

From my experience, moaning is usually linked with a negative approach to life and low self-esteem. Some ways to help end moaning and feeling negative include recognising that when your partner is moaning or being negative, they are feeling unhappy and need attention. Also, find some way to talk to your husband about his feelings (it can be difficult cos some men like to bottle feelings up), making it clear that you do not blame them for their negativity. Find out what need is not being met for them at work or in the relationship or what they are worried about. I admit, sometimes I did get annoyed when my fiance went through a phase of moaning about work. Coming from Singapore and used to the fast pace of life, I initially found it difficult to understand his complaints and moanings about tiny things at work. As clichéd as it sounds, talking things out and listening go a long way.

Read more

Hi everyone, I feel I should really let you all know about the person you should contact when you are in dire need of hacking and top-notch spying services in person of JOSE. It was this person who helped me out with my college grades when I needed an upgrade desperately when I could not do well due to working in-between jobs as I had a family to fend for. He also does offer other services relating around hacking like expunging criminal and driving records, spying on cheating girlfriends/boyfriends/spouses. I have referred many of my friends to him, and he really helped them out and they are still very grateful till date. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Find out what is bothering your husband. May be your husband is going through depression or some problem which he might not be discussing with you. May be, he is little insecure about his future or about his job. There must be something that is bothering him, else I do not think a happy person would moan al the time. Talk to him, take him in confidence and figure out what is the problem. May be, he is not talking to you because he fears your reaction. He thinks that you will not support him. So, do not act the way he is anticipating. Support him and help him sail out of the problem.

Read more

There's no way to go about it but sitting him down and talking about what causes it. His moaning is a sign of discontent, and it may stem from different things (financial, personal, etc.). It is important that you each get an idea of where the other is coming from, lay out what you do and do not want out of your relationship, what you are and are not satisfied with. As long as both parties are being reasonable about the conversation, I see no reason why it shouldn't work out. Well, unless your husband is a worthless human being, that is.

Read more

Something is bothering your husband or in general he has either emotional or health issues. Men don't open up easily as women. You have to pester him to open up and share his issues with you. Try to keep the home atmosphere positive. Talk a lot. Go for outings . Ask him to be involved and spend time with the kids.

Read more

Preferably talk to him and ask him what's going on. Maybe he just needs an outlet to vent and this could be his way of coping. Let him know that you're concerned and he should share his feelings with you, and ask if you could help in any way.

You have to talk to your husband if he has any problems. Take time to listen to what he will say, and from there you can come up with solutions on how to address his issues.

Find out what the underlying reason is and fill up his meter. Hopefully that will keep him quiet for a while.

thanks