Pregnancy Reveal

How did you reveal your pregnant to your inlaws. My husband was the first to get married in his side of the family and this is the first grandchild. So Im thinking this coming Christmas or Chinese New Year. What do you all think???

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I informed my parents when I knew I preg coz my mum cooks for me and I was having morning sickness. I dont allow my hub to let him parents know till we cross 1st tri. refused to meet them as well coz they are always asking when we having bb etc..and I wanted to relax n b happy. so i never meet throughout the whole preg. hub eldest grandson on both paternal n maternal side plus only son. so is their first internal grandchild.. somemore hub sis kids r gals. so I felt the pressure. then I pop n pop 2 boys within 2.5years.. zzzz

Read more
1y ago

I am pregnant with our little boy due on Christmas day

I'm in the same situation! We've decided to share the news only after the first trimester (Christmas period) so that things are more settled. My husband is the only son in his fam, and only internal grandson in the extended fam so...the pressure is real. While I'm excited about sharing the news, I also seriously dread getting anti-climatic and insensitive remarks/jokes like "wah finally" (cos we've alr been married for 2.5 years), and "better be a boy" from his extremely traditional family. 🤔

Read more
3y ago

Im expecting the "wah so fast, got money" kinda remark

Congrats! I let my husband break the news to my in laws only after we passed 13 weeks haha.

I am due Christmas day for my second son with my husband

TapFluencer

my husband show them our baby scan picture.

My husband inform them personally