Negative thoughts

How do you deal/handle negative thoughts during pregnancy? Does it really affect the baby?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Self motivation to rid negative thoughts. Start your day by greeting Mr. Sunshine. Do not let yourself be stock in a room without any active courses. Keep yourself busy. You may do household chores, reading books, or activities of your interests just to keep your thoughts away from negativity. Being alone in a room will always attract pondering deeply in thoughts and will cause you unlikely to do things in a day. Having no engagement to others will also cause you to be inactive. Simply try to engage with others or simply just start motivating yourself by doing something else that will lead you away from drowning from your own negative thoughts. Watch happy movies and avoid watching dramas. Your sleep pattern also matter. Enough hours of sleep and healthy food diet will help you fight away negativity. It will all start from instilling POSITIVITY in your mind and start by making small steps in a day. Small steps will lead you to having positive results than doing nothing. If someone or somethings bothering you, keep away from these things giving you trigger. By the long run of pregnancy journey, your emotion really matters because maternal stress hormones affects fetus development.

Magbasa pa

somehow yes. kasi nafifeel ni baby kapag malungkot si mommy. any emotions na nafifeel mo, ganon din si baby. kaya iwas rin sa pag iisip masyado. tho ang daling sabihin na wag magisip ng kung ano ano, pero kapag ikaw na andyan sa posisyon mappraning ka rin e. kaya its normal sis. pray ka lang ng pray kapag may worries ka. 🥰

Magbasa pa

I cry whenever I want to cry kesa mapuno ako sa loob at bgla nalang ako sumabog. Tsaka mas lalong mabigat sa pakiramdam yun. Kinakausap ko nalang si baby tapos nagsosorry ako sa kanya tapos pag nalabas ko na, okay na ako.

Following this. I have the same question po.