How do you deal with hairy tummy in thrid trimester? And pimple popping out of nowhere. I feel so ugly and sad.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The changes u are experiencing are all hormonal. I think u can shave or trim the hairy tummy once or twice (because u don't want to encourage it to thicken or grow more). As for the pimple not sure where it is but generally practice more/better hygiene. Can consider bathing 1 more time or facial wash one more time. If face, rmbr the toner and to use a light-weight thin moisturizer. For body, u can monitor if u want to put body lotion or alternate a thin body lotion. It's a phase, these will gradually disappear with baby's arrival. Every woman wants to look their best everyday but sometimes hormonal for a good cause - then so be it Lor. I had pimples and was seriously bloated & v heavy that time too. Think of the positives of ur coming bundle of joy. Wishing u an early congrats :)

Read more
VIP Member

One of the least told stories about pregnancy! These are all hormonal (yes, everything is because of these hormones!) so they'd go away :) As much as they make you feel unpretty, I'd encourage you to take photos whenever possible because they'd be precious memories after! I didn't take any photos during pregnancy because I didn't feel pretty, and really regretted not having any nice photos with my bump :(

Read more
VIP Member

Just tolerate. Nothing much you can do about it. One more trimester and you will be back to normal! Jia you mummy