How to deal with hairfall after delivery...

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Anaayna, Hairfall after delivery can really drive one crazy. I think, in my case, hairfall after my delivery never really stopped. I was so worried that I feared going bald. I tried whole lot of hair rejuvenating treatments but nothing worked for me. Then my cousin shared with me a very unique home remedy and it really did wonders for me. My hairfall not only stopped but new hair strands grew. All you have to do is get Tulsi 51, from the market and add 50 drops of it in the oil that you use for your hair. Also add vitamin E in this oil. Let it be for a day or two and then apply it on your scalp. Keep repeating this till six months and you will see the difference. Apart from this, you must pay attention to your diet. Eat healthy, have nuts, lots of fruits, curd and include protein in your diet.

Read more

Hi mom it's really natural problem generally happens after delivery hair fall I would like to suggest take healthy and nutritious diet which involves highly protein and make sure to regular massage with olive oil . Take equal quantity of olive oil and almond oil mix it and use it regularly . After deliver hair fall reason is most probably happens due to breastfeeding of our baby we lack lots minerals and protein that's also for good reasons when we see our child growth we forget all worries as like hair fall but we have to care our self. And most importantly after hair fall we generally lost our confidence about our looks I will suggest be a smiling n confident lady ...... after all you are mom.😉you have to be special .

Read more
8y ago

😍😍😍

Hi, Generally, the hairball after delivery is temporary. I think you should take extra care of your diet. Eat healthy and nutritious diet and when you are not lacking in any vitamin and nutrient your hairball will stop. Meanwhile, you can also try this home remedy where you have to boil some kari patta in coconut oil. Just till the time kari patta leaves turn brown and then put this oil long with the leaves in a glass jar. Now, leave this jar in the sun for about 10 days. After that apply this oil on your scalp. Do it regularly and you will see the difference. The trick is to be consistent. :)

Read more

Eat healthy