How is the appetite for your toddlers? At 4yo, my boy needs 2 sets of kid's meal. So now we order 1 adult set for him & he's able to finish it. I just wonder is it too much? But if I only let him eat 1 kid's meal, he'll complain that he's hungry.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My cousin's son is 4.5 years old and he has a really really healthy appetite. He can eat an adult's serving easily but I think it's because he is a very active child. He plays soccer at a training club over the weekends and he is always running around and dancing with his older sister. He doesn't seem to put on any extra weight so his parents are not too worried. Is your child active as well? If so, that could be the reason why he eats alot :)

Read more

Hi Linda, I think if your boy is not putting on any weight, you shouldn't be too worried. Children are always on their feet and running around so energy is expended easily. You can consider using the weight for height table found in the health booklet, or the BMI index) just as a gauge as those figures are not absolutes. Also, ensure that he keeps a balanced diet so that he can get all the nutrients needed for growth. :)

Read more

Thanks, Yuna. But my boy's activity level is just the norm of kids his age but the only similar thing is he has siblings to play with. Din seem to put on weight and thus when we visited our in-laws my mil kept blaming us for not feeding him.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-6033)