Honeysuckle or Lansinoh milk storage bags? Anyone tried both and any preference? Currently using Jaco but I prefer the other 2 because the label is above the part keeping the milk, in case of any ink contamination. Or any other brand recommendations? Thanks in advance!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've seen many using lansinoh bags n it seems like a popular choice. I'm a avid fan as well, at least used a 100pcs alr aha! They have just came out with a better version, New & Improved Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags are the strongest breastmilk storage bags on the market, with reinforced, double sealed side seams for extra protection. Each bag features a tamper-evident, fully sealed tear-away top for safety, as well as the patented double Click ‘n’ Secure seal to prevent leaks. A convenient pour spout at the top of the bag makes transferring milk from bag to bottle easier than ever. Def lansinoh for me!:)

Read more
Post reply image

I like lasinoh! They're really quite good. Found a page on best milk storage bags too: http://www.itsbaby.com/honeysuckle-breast-milk-storage-bags-review/ was really quite helpful

I like honeysuckle coz of the tight sides and thicker quality compared to other brands

I like lansinoh too! :) can store very flat.

VIP Member

i used lansinoh , boots and autumnz .

I'm using Autumnz and Babyone.

I'm using prettymums