Oils for babies in Summer

Hiii...in summer season which oil is suitable for baby bodies..

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

as it is summer, avoid anything that will be heavy and go for only the very light ones. i have found virgin coconut oil to be extremely soothing to the skin even in summers. you can also try using the baby massage oils from Biotique or MamaEarth

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-28974)

Hi, You can use any essential baby oil, or can use coconut oil too. I have throughout massaged my daughter with the coconut oil. It is easily absorbed also in the skin and keep the skin supple for a longer time.

as it is summers, i would say go for a light coconut oil for the body. these will not add any grease or heaviness to your baby's body and will still keep it really well moisturized.

You can pick from coconut oil, true-tree oil, sesame oil (pick the oil extracted from black seeds. It is also used in popular ayurvedic massage oil for babies) and almond oil.

You can use pure seasame oil and olive oil for all over the body. Use almond oil for hairs

Try mamaearth baby massage oil because it is non-sticky oil & also lab tested.

use coconut oil. or mamaearth's smoothing massage oil