Red spot all over except mouth

Hiii Have any of you met such cases your 5months old baby having red spot ALL OVER BODY EXCEPT MOUTH? I can’t tell she’s itchy cause she dont know how to scratch but she keep should bending her body. 2 days ago i when GP clinic PROhealth and the doc have cream starts with letter ‘H’ . I cant remember the name. The cream doesn’t soothe her but spreads more and today it’s even more so i when to Nu medical centre at junction 10 and doc gave her oral medication for her ‘allergic, itchy and runny nose’ . So far she has only consume 1ml and i put cethaphil lotion on her. Still no sign of reduce spot. So the question is here… i dont know is the sign of allergic reaction? If yes dunno what the cause and to prevent. Poor baby:( help please

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does she have any allergy? It could be she might have hives, some unknown allergy or could be chicken pox. Most of the times it can be due to hot weather this happened. You might want to go back to the same doctor to get it check. Alternatively to go poly and they will advise further. I dont suggest hospital because it is expensive to do walk in. Meanwhile sponge down with cold towel, wear thin clothes, fan/AC on. Use Sebamed/Cetaphil product, then put on the prescribe cream and give medication.

Read more