Pass motion

Hiii mommies!I’m breastfeeding and my daughter is 7 weeks. She hasn’t pooped three days. Should i mix with formula so that she can pass motion? How many days that baby is okay without pass motion? Thanks..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

https://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/health-and-safety/newborn-infant-baby-poop/ Hello, hope this link helps you! :) my baby is a month old + 4 days. She haven’t poop for the past 3 days also but today she managed to poop herself. My baby is on formula milk without breastfeeding ! 😊

VIP Member

Hey! My baby was also fully breastfed, and the longest she went without pooing was 10 days. Haha, I was so worried! Maybe you can try those cycling exercises with baby to help her with her pooping...

4y ago

Wah..did she cranky cause lots of gas in tummy? Yeah I did..baby massage and cycling exercise but maybe takes time for her to pass motion...thanks for your sharing 😊

Super Mum

No need to add formula:) just keep breastfeeding. As long as she’s not uncomfortable, it’s fine

4y ago

Haha.. how about expressing some breastmilk to bottle feed? So you can get some rest too

It is normal, consult GP only after one week.

4y ago

I see..I hope less than one week, my daughter can poop so no need go to GP..hehe..thanks a lot mommy 💜