4 Replies

Pros of high chairs include: 1) Eye contact with child 2) Huge tray/surface to serve food on 3) You can fold most of them up if you need the space back. 4) Reclines for younger babies Cons of high chairs: 1) Too big and a hassle to carry around 2) Hard to clean, food gets in crevices and fall to the floor 3) Most babies get too big for a high chair when they’re between 18 months to 2.5 years. Pros of booster chairs 1) Easy to clean – you can take it off and clean under the seat 2) Easy to carry around, can transport to other places easily. 3) Your child can start off in the feeding booster seat with a tray and the seat can be placed near the table as they get older. Cons of booster chairs: 1) May not recline, and therefore not suitable from birth to 6 months of age. 2) Some children still may not be able to sit up easily in a non-reclining booster seat until 8 or 9 months. 3) Seat may be too low, hard to have eye contact with baby. Personally, for longevity and convenience, I'd prefer the booster chairs. And I find this Svan Lyft Booster Seat simply darling

When baby is young, less than 1 year old, I will recommend a baby chair, e.g. stokke, sukusuku, ikea (cheaper). This is because it will be easier to feed baby face to face at a closer distance or you can monitor baby if you are doing baby led weaning. For older baby, I will get a child size table and chair for kid to learn to be independent in self feeding, get own utensils, clean own table and etc.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-2123)

thanks