Any cheap and good venue for baby's 1st bday?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can also consider booking a chalet! That way, you can even have different days for different groups. It can also double up as a family staycation (cheaper alternative to hotel stays.. hee). You can also consider Tiong Bahru Adventure Playground (https://www.nparks.gov.sg/gardens-parks-and-nature/parks-and-nature-reserves/tiong-bahru-park). I thought it will be fun for the children but may be a little more difficult to organize given the space. You can also book rooms at community clubs if you found one that is suitable. Here's the link to search for available options near you: https://one.pa.gov.sg/CRMSPortal/CRMSPortal.portal;jsessionid=QLPBW8xd7r2y8R1LjzWpvVL1GpLfY8yvmTdjFK1LfJHxJXvQ7CJj!245852156?_nfpb=true&_st=&_windowLabel=CRMSPortal_1&_urlType=render&_mode=view&wlpCRMSPortal_1_action=RBMFacilityPublicBooking&_pageLabel=CRMSPortal_page_1 Condo function room is a good suggestion as well. :)

Read more

Cheap and good is under the block. $50 only. THen if your baby poop or have a tantrum, can go upstairs and clean. Then all your ah ma and ah ma also same. If they get tired can just go upstairs and rest. Tables and chairs you can rent also. Basic basic ah. Food you can cook at home or can cater also. Easy lo. My friend did exactly that for her daughter's first birthday. Under the block, got table chair all. And it was quite nice and convenient for everyone. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT if you wanna step classy you could always think about going to the parks and all. Botanic gardens is pretty neat. The usual parks also have playgrounds for the younger kids to be kept busy. Yeah. I would suggest either two(personal preference would be void deck though) Good luck!

Read more

If U have friends/relatives staying at a condo near MRT, U can ask to get a function room, dat's abt only $20-$50 Alternatively, U can rent the RC rooms if U have any nearby U. Another good venue will be your own home - Super cost saving. Food wise, if U 1 2 save, you cook it yourself - Finger food will do. Cakes is a MUST - $50 (U can opt for cupcakes. Deco & goody bags - I can help U source to get the cheapest. U can call me at 969 969 65 or drop me an SMS if U R interested.

Read more

You can consider the following options. All the restaurants allow you to book out the whole venue. 1. Orchid hotel - The cafe. Lunch buffet. $19 nett per head. Entire restaurant can hold 120 pax 2. Hotel Jen @ Tanglin (previously Traders Hotel), J65 buffet restaurant - $29 nett. Good spread of yummy food. entire restaurant can hold about 200 maybe? 3, Grand Mercure Roxy $22++ for high tea 4. Swensens - $17.90 per pax.

Read more

Some options for you to consider: 1. East Coast Park- Rent a bbq pit at east coast park and there is plenty of space for the kids to run around. 2. Chalets- NSRCC.com.sg looks like a good option 3. Condo function room- only $50/day. If you do not stay in condo, you can always ask for your friends/relative for help.

Read more

Yeah I second the condo function room too. You then have an open space to do as many activities as you like. For my son's 1st birthday we had cookie decorating, face painting, kiddie-bowling, dancing statues, and bubbles. We had older kids present too so the activities needed to suit them too. All at no cost!

Read more

My girl celebrate hers at Mac Donald .. It's reasonable and enjoyable if u have a lot of Kids of all ages. They will not only enjoy their happy meals they will enjoy games and also goodie bags that from the macdonald .. Awesome experience ..

Try condo function room - the one at alto in amber road is huge! I also love the function room at bay shore park. Most condo function room is free to use. That said we hosted ours at a chalet and catered food from Neo Gardens. :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-172)

Yes! Chalets!!!! Otherwise at yiur place!!! Its more convenient for me i feel. You may also want to consider ECP, spacious with things to do and you can have a bbq. Sand play as well :)