Dear parents, what would u suggest to include in a goodie bag for my baby's 1st bday ? Goodie bags will be for 10 mo to 6 yo. A million thanks.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That's like so much fun! U can add mini snacks or healthy candies, along with some fun toys or stickers. I think kids love that a lot! Can get e snacks n candies frm cold storage or fairprice, sometimes they have special themed ones. As for the fun toys, U can try those party shops at bugis. So e goodie bags will be filled with fun n yummy treats!:)

Read more

I would think some stickers.. buy different stickers for boys n gals.... include some colouring pencils or cheap play dough( can get in diaso). I remember receiving some bubbles solution..and my gal is v thrilled. personally I think these are much better than chocolates n sweets. u can get stationery sets frm qoo10 also.

Read more

No candies & junkies. Usually if my girl recd such, I would eat them away. Would be nice to give them crayons(daiso sells), or u can buy the more premium ones like crayola and split into like 3 pcs per kid, sticker book, fork/spoon sets.

I would not suggest junk food like candies and salty snacks... Most parents i know would just throw it away instead of letting their kids eat those. I would prefer a small toy and coloring or craft materials and healthy snacks like raisins etc

I am separating mine. For those below 18m, I put in snacks like Baby Bites, organic food pouches, whatever snacks I can find for a baby. Other than that, I put in colour pencils and notebook for them to draw, doodle etc.

Want to get for birthday party? Here is the link for stationery popular cartoon set. from $1-$1.60 http://list.qoo10.sg/item/RESTOCK-KIDS-STATIONERY-SET-STATIONERY-SET-KIDS-PARTY-GIFT-BIRTHDAY/481950754

Read more

Up to you bah... Personally I think practical gifts are better. Like stationery - stickers, pencils, maybe art & craft diy stuff? Because some parents don't give the snacks/sweets to their kids (like me).

You can separate into 2 groups. 10mths to 2 yrs 3-6yrs Having different goody bags is better to cater to different age group. If you are interested, i do have lobamg. Pls contact me at 96996965.

Read more
Post reply image

I would get different kids different things. Hard to get them all the same with such a diverse age group. You can make them all to the theme by using the same bag or wrapping them in the same way.

Not sure what is your budget. I would suggest drawing materials like colour pencils, stamps, erasers, stickers or a cute little notepad. Think these are quite suitable for all ages. :)

Read more