Hi mummies, I'm writing an article and would like to get your views on the topic. How do you all feel about homework for preschool children? Does your child's school give homework? Do you think preschool children should be given homework? Your views may be quoted in the article. Thanks alot!

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree that homework is important. This helps to strengthen the material. I remember the experiences of my childhood and I can say for sure that it really helps. Now I am writing written works. And this really makes me happy and inspiring. But as a kid ... I didn't like it at all. and if not for the wonderful school teacher and interesting homework, I would hardly have loved to write. Yes, of course, now there are many services that can help you in this matter, I also sometimes use sites like this one: https://writemyessays.me/ to make edits and improve the quality of the work. But if you do not improve your writing skills yourself, do not pay attention to correcting mistakes and at least sometimes do not check the work yourself, then you will not be able to develop observation and literacy. Therefore, I think it is very important to engage in the development of children and do homework together, as this helps to better absorb information.

Read more

i dont think it is right to give homwork to a preschooler. my sister's child is in nursery and has to write the letters of the alphabet every day. i think that is too much for a 3 to 4 year old. i am personally against homework for small kids, as i feel this is the time when they can learn a lot better by play and fun methods, instead of sitting and writing.

Read more

Light homework for preschoolers is healthy and train them to be more disciplined. If the school only encourage playing but without doing writing etc. the child might have "culture" shock when they enter into primary school. It is sort of preparing kid to know what to expect when entering into primary school.

Read more

Hi, I am William Mike, an Academic services expert in UK. From the last 5 years I am providing Academic writing service for every student. If you also need to do nursing essay writing service then you can visit our website. You can also connect me to phone for instant response.

hi I'm a preschool teacher. I think it's okay not to give them homework. Preschoolers are not really ready to write. their bones in there hands are not yet fully formed, instead give them activities that will exercise their hands until they are ready

I love reading through a post that will make people think. Also, thanks a lot for allowing me to comment here! If you want to know about https://motox3m.co. Maybe this game will be useful to you after stressful working hours. Let's experience this fun with me.

Homework is not necessary for pre schoolers. They have their entire life later with homework. Let them learn live and play. if there is a need them you can request from.the teacher personally for homework. but it shouldn't be mandatory for all pre schoolers.

My pre-schoolers only have assignments on weekends which is basically a review of what they learned for the week. I feel it is necessary so that you as a parent can also assess what your child is learning in school.

A little way to get to adapt to their routine in future. If both parents and teachers view it as a form of preparatory phase, then it's perfectly fine to have a simple one.

Depends on the kids. Weekend work is absolutely fine just to keep them engaged. Not a big fan of making kids write too extensively and pressurize them. Activity worksheets work well.