Hi mummies, I am expecting my third baby in Feb and afterwhich, I plan to stop conceiving as 3 is a handful to manage and I personally think is good enough. Am planning on IUDs or ligation so no accidents will happen either. Any mummies here also having same thoughts? Or have friends or relatives who have tried either methods? Care to share experience?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

"i've tried doing the insertion in the arm-implanon. but it gives me hay-wire menses cycle. i believe everyone's body react diff on the diff methods of contraceptions... since we've decided not to have another child after having this no.4 (which is really a handful)..so once and for all...i'm going the ligation after deliverying... my gynae did mention to me whether i'm doing it before/after the baby is health cheecked by the PD..."

Read more
VIP Member

Why not ask your spouse to have a vasectomy instead? The procedure for men is tonnes less complicated than what a woman would have to go through. Because the male reproductive organs are located externally, the procedure for sterilisation is much easier.

thanks