Hi mommies! Which is your priority first, husband or baby? I think I'm not giving enough time for hubby these days since I am busy taking care of our 6 month old baby and also exlusively breastfeeding her.

45 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ngayong maliit pa si baby. Baby first ofcourse, kailangan maintindihan yun ni hubby. Pero sempre paminsan minsan, make time pa rin kay hubby. May obligation ka pa din for him! Balance mo lang po. 😊 Anyways, paglumaki laki naman na si baby at pwede ng iwan, kayang kaya niyo na uling magsolo ng Mister mo.

Read more

Baby. Kung may free time ka spend it with hubby and talk about things kahit konting oras or minuto lang. Maiintindihan naman nya yan. Kasi mabilis lang naman lumaki si baby. Thats why we always need an understanding partner kapag dumating tayo sa mga point ng buhay na mas priority ang baby ❤️

My priority will be baby first. We cannot leave a baby alone don't we. Then when baby is sleeping, we will spend our quiet time together just cuddling and watching the tv. We still spend time talking about our day in the bed before going to sleep just like before.

priority seemed to be alwats to the baby usually. however, i personally feel that we should give more time to our hubby. without them, there will be no baby. we should put husband before kids although kids require our attention more.

Read more

At this stage think you have no much choice to have focusing on baby & take a good rest of yourself! So think few little sweet words in the small chat to get hubby's better understanding would be wise..

Baby first. u cant help it right? baby is dependable on us to get fed, cleaned up & changed, washed & dressed etc. but when bb is sleeping, we would have abit of coupletime & catch up on stuff during meals.

Definitely baby is my top priority , followed my family & last my Hubbie . Tell your husband how you feel . At times , asked your / his family to look after baby for a few hours for privacy .

Do not ignore your hubby because if you ignore then he might search for love and care from someone else, manage both and do not ignore any of them

I want to ask,can we be together when we stop take a the family planning pill during the 7-day period and re-eat on the 8th day.

Husbands can look after themselves. They are not that fragile. New mothers are sleep deprived, no time to look after the appearance.