Hi! I am looking for stroller. Is there any brand that parents here recommend? Thank you :)

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recommend BabyZen Yoyo too. It is really very easy to use and push around. It is light weight too, about 6 kg and my 2.5 years old toddler still sitting in it (he is about 12kg now). What I like most about this stroller is it can be fold into very compact size and carry like a bag. This is very convenient especially when I am travelling alone with 2 kids and taking cab (no need to put stroller at the taxi boot). I brought this stroller to Hong Kong and it was very convenient to be carried around. There is an alternative and similar design which is YoYa, manufactured in China and my friends commented the features and functions are very similar to Yoyo, it costs much cheaper (about $200) and can be purchased from qoo10.com

Read more
VIP Member

I love the Babyzen yoyo stroller cos it can fold up and be hung over your shoulder like a bag! Makes it really convenient to carry it around. It's also great when you go travelling cos it is small enough to be brought up to the plane as cabin luggage. Price is at $699 and you can buy it at www.pupsikstudio.com. A cheaper alternative would be the Capella brand stroller which can be found in Kiddy Palace. Hope you find this helpful in your search!

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

can capella and yoyo be reversible so baby can face parent?

I switched strollers when my son was 4 months old and am super happy with my current one. It's the bugaboo bee 3. My key criteria were maneuverability, light and easy to carry, easily foldable with one hand and I think it's pretty nice looking! My son is now a year and a half and we're still able to use it well. It's expensive but for me, well worth the price. We bought ours from motherswork.

Read more
Post reply image

I'm a fan of aprica!!! They have super lightweight ones which is called e magical air. Only 2.8kg!! Cost abt $300+ Mine is e aprica soraria, 7.5kg Gd for long term use n very user friendly. Suggest to get it at bb fairs, gt mine abt $700-800 range. My fav japanese brand stroller. Hope tis helps!:)

Read more
VIP Member

Since your child is still young, I would suggest that you babywearing your baby instead. There are many types of baby carriers out there but slings are recommended for younger babies. you can join the Facebook group Babywearing Singapore or purchase from Kiddy palace or even Carousell.

VIP Member

I use stokke. Because its so futuristic in design and the price worth the feature. It cost arround sgd 1000. And have 2 facing system. You may find it here >www.mothercare.com.sg/strollers/stroller-shop-by-feature/travel-systems/stokke-scoot-v2-pushchair-purple.html

Post reply image

Try Sea Baby! Is light, easy to carry around, not expensive. I brought for my boy when he was 13mo, n he still using it till now. He 4yr old. But most of e time, my 6mo girl is using it.

if you are looking for something light weight and affordable, do consider GoodBaby pram! My baby is using it now and he is 11mths old! easy for me to carry around!

Hi.. I baby wear most of the time. But I bought a simple combo stroller which I am still using for my 2.5 year old. :)

VIP Member

I am also using the stokke. The explorer. Was around $1,200. Not sure it's worth the price tag though.