No Results on NIPT twice! Help pls

Help please My NIPT (Harmony test) has come back twice with "no results" from KKH. The tests were done on 10w5d and 13w4d. We are just so frustrated as we have been waiting so long to know whether everything is ok. The reason given is "quality error". Im not even sure what it means. The next step is amnio and we are not comfortable in doing that. FTS ultrasound shows all is well but the blood test shows high risk. Is there anywhere in Singapore where I can do NIPT test privately? Perhaps a lab or private clinic or something. Appreciate any advise. Thank you.

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy.. im a high risk mummy now am 37wks 3days already. my FTS results turn out no good as they said baby got trisomy 13 & 21 at first. after that i decided to take ambio test which is risk. yes only god can understand im going thru that moment scared my waterbag burst ..etc.. after 1 day i opt for fast result.. its turn out my baby clear from all that doubt.. so mummy if u scared go for 2nd option or different hosp. for kkh high risk pregnancy handle by different lvl dr. or prof.

Read more
10mo ago

hi may I know what is "fast option". im really clueless on where to do the test. external private is pricey

I think u should try a diff NIPT test. My first test (done in end week 12) with panorama came out inconclusive. Was so worried. Did another test with harmony instead (done end week 14) came out ok. Doc said maybe the panorama test was not suitable for me / couldn’t read my gene sequencing. It’s rare but it happens. Can try private gynae, about sgd1.1k per test.

Read more
10mo ago

hi do you know of any private gynae where test is 1.1k. all the ones I've called are far more that. on top of that separate charges for gynae fee and ultrasound .

Try private gynae first before doing amnio. Hopefully u'll get a definitive result. I'd rather pay more to be more assured rather than take a different test. NIPT is more accurate anw.

I just did my NIPT last week at 11 weeks 5 days. It costs me abt 1.1K - private gynae at Parkway East Hospital - SOG clinic (Dr Heng).

I think you can try those private hospital like TMC, mount alvernia etc. amnio i heard is quite risky and can cause miscarriage.

You can do NIPT at private gynaes clinics though more expensive. But the results are accurate. Better not do amino. NIPT is ok

I did my nipt (igene) at pte gynae. Both pregnancy ok can detect leh.. by the way pte is quite pricey….

10mo ago

hi could u suggest where you did the test and how much was it? tq

I did NIPT from igene with private gynae and results were normal. May be you can try that ?

10mo ago

thanks. could u pls let me know the clinic or hospital name where u did the test and the charges

Hi. You may like to try at Fetal Assessment Center. Their staffs are really good.

I heard amnio can cause miscarriage leh. Better not?