Baby wipes recommendation

Can anyone recommend me a good baby wet wipes that is soft, not harsh and affordable/cheap for newborn babies. Do i get the unscented one or not necessarily. Is pureen good ? #firsttimemom

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I only use Hoppi cause it does not have fragrance and it is wet enough and not sticky after use. I did not use wet wipes for the first 5 mths when my baby was born cause baby’s skin is very soft. Using wet wipes will hurt their skin and case redness and then it’ll be painful. And baby pee and poop ALOT like every milk time LOL (before milk time, in the midst also poop, after also will) cause i feed bm maybe? And baby goes for like vaccine (rota - will cause POONAMI) so i will boil water and leave to cool and use cotton pad to clean baby’s butt. So my baby does not have any diaper rash at all. I use water to clean his face and butt. Very mafan la if use water and cotton pad BUT it cleans better and softer on baby’s butt! Then when he’s 6 mths old i use wet wipes. But if like sick or have diarrhoea i will use water to clean. Can use DESTIN for diaper rash.

Read more

Based on the gentleness, my top 3 or rather the only 3 brand i use for my LO’s butt is .. 1) Cloversoft THE BEST 2) Mummypoko 3) Huggies … but when my LO was a newborn, i used an expensive brand from Watsons, a korean brand. The trip to watsons took a toll on me to i switched to Cloversoft. One brand u have to avoid is pigeon! It was way too harsh for my LO. Kept causing abrasions poor child.

Read more

try any samples you got from baby fair or mummy fair. Use it on baby if that suits your LO, then u can continue to use that or try other brands by buying just one pack. dont start buying in cartons, you might regret if the quality is not what the LO can use.

For start you can try Huggies, Pureen, Tollyjoy,Kodomo. Subsequently if you like to change brand you can get like Cloversoft, Offspring, Some Korean Brands. It depends if you like scented or not. For Pureen brand, I like the pink packaging.

Jeju Wet Wipes (Bought From G-Market) 1 Packet (80 Pieces) Refill Type 1 Carton - $18.50 (10 Packets) Cap Type 1 Carton - $20.50 (9 Packets)

Read more
VIP Member

i use nomieo! so far it’s the best for my child. hehe. soft. no weird scent to it. quite affordable i guess

Pigeon wet wipes. Always got bundle deal on redmart/shopee. Its 100% water so its much easier to clean

I use pigeon wet wipes. Pretty affordable