Do you have any quick and easy tips that I can use at home to just make myself look better? I usually go to work with light makeup and always have an easy to manage bob hairstyle. I have less than an hr's time to get ready for work every morning.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i think there are a few things that you can play around with. firstly i think that you can reconsider your hairstyle or hair colors if you are looking to spice things up a little so that it can give you a refreshed look or head to a salon and get suggestions from the hair stylist how ti style or blow quickly for your hair. i think that make-up does wonders. a BB or a CC with SPF will be a fast way to deliver skin benefits and adjust your color. i would recommend getting a 2 in 1 e.g. lip and cheek stain (numerous brands) or a 3 in 1 lip, cheek, eye stain (can consider NARS Multiple). its fast to apply once you get the hang of it and the color stays all day. the benefit of the 3 in 1 is that if the same shade is applied to the eyes, there is a warmth and youthfulness to it - light pink/peach/orange tones - you can get the makeup artist to suggest to you too. conceler to hide any dark eye cycles and draw your brows :) if looking for an additional boost, put highlighter / v light color powder to the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone to really highlight and give you the awake look hopefully some of the tips i shared will be useful to you :)

Read more

Hi I think it depends on which part of your face do you think needs the most "enhancement". I think for most mommies skin discoloration and dull skin is the problem as we do not get enough sleep. Therefore for me concealer and foundation is very importation as it forms the base of my makeup. A glowing skin already wins many points. You can try Shu Uemura UV Mousse Base which is easy to apply and adds radiance. The next is to perk up the eyes as we tend to look tired. A little mascara, well groomed eye brows and some eyeliner definition will immediately make you look more awake. Finish off with some lil gloss. Hair may take too much time to manage so I think bob is fine as along as it is neat. If you have time can blow the hair for volume or while doing makeup put some Velcro rollers on the fringe and crown area for volume. Add some hair wax to the ends for a more defined and moisturizer look.

Read more

If you have Bob hairstyle go with hair accessories. Like hair scarfs. Earrings are good as well. They give you a different look. I'm using loreal spf cream concealer, and blusher. It takes me 7 minutes to get my look all ready to go. Chop chop =)