Have u encountered cracked lip on ur lo? Mine crack few times with little blood strain on lip. Any remedy on this?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe dry lips. Have to constant make ur lo drink water to be hydrated. Otherwise, buy lips balm to apply on the lips to keep moist and to prevent blood stain. It is a headache for some of the LO if they refuse drinking a lot of water. So most of the times, I play games with my LO to see who can finish half the cup of water in one go. It encourages them to drink more.

Read more
8y ago

Can vaselin with blue cap be used on babies 5mo?

Ohh... Mummy, breastmilk works real well. Otherwise, i usually give my boy lots of water. Keeping them.l hydrated helps with prevention of cracked or chapped lips. Hope this little info might be help.

VIP Member

It’s due to dehydration, make ur drink lot of water , n apply some lip balm until it heals , better to use moisturizer daily ..

I apply pawpaw every night for my teething LO who also had cracked bleeding lips due to overwhelming saliva.And it helps :)

Post reply image
VIP Member

Do let your lo drink lots of water but if this does not help please bring your lo to the doctor

You can buy SEBAMED baby lip balm to be used on your LO.

VIP Member

Apply lip balm or Vaseline on you LO lips