Has anyone tried uberpool?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yung nakasabay ko one time super ingay makipag usap sa phone nakaka irita tinalo pa yung may ari ng sasakyan. Minsan talaga nakaka tiempo ka ng mga taklesang tao na walang pakialam sa mga nasa paligid nya lalo na yung mga gustong magpahinga. Sinulit talag yung bayad eh!

I've tried it twice when I had to attend an event and my husband couldn't take me the venue. My experience was good. I guess it depends on the driver. Rate was fairly cheap because there were 4 of us who shared the ride.

I was able to try it a few times. Ok lang kung sedan kasi konti lang ang kasama mo and ung stops. They usually charge 100/person if within the same city lang.

It's cheper obviously but will increase your travel time due to pick-up stops. But if can leave for your destination earlier, it's worth it.

Yes! It's very efficient, especially if you don't mind spending a portion of the ride with a stranger. It's also cheaper than regular Uber.

All my friends who have tried uberpool says they will never try it again because it increases their travel time to x2 or more.