Has anyone here tried spending new year in a hotel? How is it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey, We spend almost every New Year in a hotel. I mean, we do not stay there but celebrate New Year Eve there. It is so much fun as we have a group of friends who get together and hang around at the same place. Plus, if my family is here, they also joined us. Since, for coupons everything is looked after so well that I find it the best way to bring in the New Year. You get a new ambience and do not have to worry about who is going to be the DJ and ordering food and stuff that happens at a house party.

Read more

Once we spent our hotel in a New Year but I did not like it much. Though, we were pampered to the hilt but I guess, I missed being around familiar faces. Striking new conversations and knowing new people I guess is too taxing a thing to be done on a New Year's Eve.

I would love too! But the rate during Christmas and New Year are somehow more expensive. The food as per my friends are so good and you'll see all the fireworks in the metro from your hotel window.

We spent the New Year last year at a hotel just for the countdown and medya noche. We went home din after the fireworks display. But yeah, it's really more expensive during Christmas and New Year.

We have tried once. It was fun though. The hotel had a count down party. Free flowing drinks and food. There were plenty of bands as well.