Morning Sickness Medicine

Has anyone tried this morning sickness medicine?

Morning Sickness Medicine
26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, tried it in 1st tri due to the frequency of nausea and it affecting my focus at work. Gynae recommended this but advised me to try it over weekend that I wasn't working, so I can manage and determine the effects on me first. Her other patients who tried, shared that drowsiness was an effect. True enough - I took 2 the night before, woke up feeling v sluggish and took some food for breakfast, and went back to sleep till 4pm the next day! Since then, I only take 1 as and when i feel nauseous. Didnt finish all 10 tabs that my gynae gave too!

Read more

This work wonders. Take it before bedtime becasue you definitely feel sleepy. Next day, no vomit. I changed medication for vomit for awhile under docs recommendation but it didnt work. Switch back to this, and it works very well. But dont depend on it so much aft 12 weeks because the nausea should decrease slowly by then.

Read more

It's called dicletin. My gynea prescribe it. I had severe vomiting. I couldn't even drink water. I took this till 4.5 months. It helps.. Only cons is this medicine will cause nausea and light headed which is manageable.

VIP Member

Its dilectin.. I still eat it.. sometimes dr increase the dosage due to my hyperemesis gravidrum.. there is also vitamin in the pills so it it safe to eat if it were to be prescribed by your gynae

VIP Member

I did! Best med ever!! But have to consume on time. If not nausea will be back :( But this helps me to be 'normal' till week 20! Thank goodness!

I got this from my doctor for nausea and vomitting but I’m not sure if there is any side effects to my baby.

Its dicletin right? My gynea prescribed this and it reaaaally helps to ease my morning sickness. Not totally but better

Super Mum

This is a wonderful drug invention for all mummies suffering from morning sickness!

Yes! I feel 'normal' again the next morning... Can do house core...😁

Yup! It really helps when you feel the nausea. But take only when you have to!