Has anyone have such feeling? Taking care of the boys at different scenario is totally different feeling. Case 1: At my mum's place, super happy thoughts still taking care of the boys from am to pm. Case 2: At my home (with inlaws), super busy, tired & stress when taking care of the boys from am to pm.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Haha. Mine is the other way round as my pil are more hands on and my mil looks after my boy a few times a wk since 2nd month. My own parents can't really handle him and I always have to see him myself or get my mum's maid to help me. Just to be fair - it is not abt own parents or parents-in-law - it's abt the individuals and their ability

Read more

Maybe you aren't that close with in laws? Its natural to feel like that I guess. So far both sides I am fine with bringing my boy but for in laws place I prefer my husband to be around to reduce awkwardness.

VIP Member

Yes i do. Because you will naturally feel at ease cos you are back at home. For me, while inlaws are around. They are constantly seeing what and how are you handling your kids. It does get stressful

Read more

Case 1: relax cause parents helping Case 2: roll eyes cause can't stand the way inlaws handle the kiddo