Sonographer at KK

Has anyone experience sonographer at KK too rushing for scanning ur baby? The first i had, she was good, nt to fast nt to slow... 2nd one was like she is rushing to go for lunch😂 and the best part, gynae base on the sonographer's result.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

horrible experience with KKH sonographer, come at week 5 with bleeding, sonographer couldnt find the baby and keep searching by pressing tummy and pressig the vaginal ultrasound stick, still couldnt found for almost 1 hr. then she called the more senior sonographer, within 3 minute baby is found. KKH will assign inexperience sonographer be careful. I never go to kkh anymore. ps after that i got miscariage, i am suspect the poking of my belly for 1 hr with ultrasoubd on have any part for it

Read more

The KKH sonographer for my 20th week detailed scan was horrendous. The whole time she was talking about herself, about she had to take swap test and such, followed by pressing very hard and dragging the equipment. There was a time the baby didn't move to show the right angle for her to see, she was using the equipment that scans then kept knocking on my stomach. The whole experience was so bad... It made me went to check private clinics hoping for more gentle and patient experience.

Read more

Hello! When i did my detailed scan for baby gender.. I requested not to knw the gender as to surprise myself and husband. But this sonographer told me that KKH couldn’t do that. She declined my request and im so sad at that moment. Then few weeks ago my friend told me, her sonographer was so kind that she even prepare them envelope like this..

Read more
Post reply image
3y ago

Hmmm thats weird. It can be requested. When i did my scan, the sonographer always asks if i know the gender already or wanna know the gender... so far from my experience, the medical personnel respected this, even the gynaes.

MINE WAS RUSHING WHEN I DID MY 20 WEEKS DETAILED SCAN 😭 i think was her first few pt since my appt was at 8 plus in the morning but ya was very rushed and she really got impatient and irritated when checking my baby.

3y ago

Yes i got one rushing, another one let her trainee scan me and the trainee was pressing too hard until it hurts. My overall experience with kkh was very bad so i changed to private eventually.

Thomson took care of me :) the sonographer was patient with the baby cause the baby is hiding his kuku ahahha so it took longer than usual bec fo the gender

3y ago

it is v cute. then the sonographer asked me how can the baby move. I said the father will make him move. then she called my husband and less than five minutes he moved. Hahahahaha the sonographer said "oh you only want your daddy ah" then he made a big kick 😂😂😂

mine wasnt rush. first one was kinda rough, second one was kinda pissed when my bby didnt move like how she wants it....

3y ago

yup, the second one is during my week 20scan

I like the sonographer in room 2, the indian lady. She’s good, patient and all.