Mummy’s market

Hi any of u happened to attend mummy’s market new opening deal at Raffles ? Is it good deal ?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I went yesterday.. no doubt they carry a wide range of products and brands but service was disappointing. My husband and I went over with the intentions to purchase a stroller but we couldn’t get a single help/advise from any of the staff working there despite being there around the stroller section for an hour plus. The staff saw my husband and I struggling trying to figure out how the stroller works but didn’t bother helping us. Otherwise, online would be cheaper.

Read more
3y ago

We had exactly the same experience when looking for the Stroller and Cot. There were very less staffs to attend in the late evening slot. We really had a better experience at Mothercare Experience Store and bought the Stroller from there.

Agree..... no point queuing or rushing there. Can find stuff online and cheaper even. Don’t even have to bother to carry everything home coz online delivers direct to home. Why risk it. Don’t find the prices there attractive and staff are not very friendly. So rather order online via Shopee or something.

Read more

We tried it on last Thursday. As everyone says, nothing special unless you want to feel the product before buying online. In fact, most of their products are running out from Store and Warehouse, so have to pre-order it through online. In that case, it'd be better to stay home and shop online..

To be honest I think shopee has the best and cheapest deals plus range of products. Just do some research and price comparison before purchasing. If not in a hurry wait for those monthly sales.

3y ago

Yes true .. will check it out thankq

haha.. i can't get anything I want at all at these market or last time expo baby fair to me it's much more expensive, they are trying to package it with freebies, bundles it to make it looks good

VIP Member

I checked out their Suntec store. Was absolutely not impressed. Prefer Toa Payoh kiddy palace. It’s huge and has a much bigger variety

I did... the usual stuff Nothing ultra special.... most stuff can buy online for same or cheaper

3y ago

Thankq will check it out in online than walk-in

TapFluencer

Don’t think so... think online got better deals. Like Mama’s Choice