movement baby

hai..im pregnant 6 week .my i know..can we feel baby movement? im just so excited to know..

41 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi... You should feel your baby's first movements, called "quickening," between weeks 16 and 25 of your pregnancy. If this is your first pregnancy, you may not feel your baby move until closer to 25 weeks. By the second pregnancy, some women start to feel movements as early as 13 weeks.

I felt mine at 21 weeks! Turns out I have anterior placenta which is masking the kicking effects of the baby (which is why I am feeling it later compared to other ladies who felt it earlier)

6 weeks is too early to feel baby movements. I felt my first child’s kick when I was 20wks+ but for the second one it will quite early close to 16 wks

Super Mum

Usually the first movements (quickening) are felt between 16 and 25 weeks. It’s usually later for the first pregnancy

Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy :) First baby movement is generally felt from 18 months of your pregnancy

Super Mum

6 weeks is too early to feel any movements. Generally people start feeling the movements at around 20 weeks

VIP Member

Usually start feeling the foetus only at about 18 to 20 weeks. It's an exciting journey, embrace it 😊

Congrats! You can only feel baby’s movement after 4 Months ... usually by 18-20 weeks

i think usually not so soon, my friend ☺️ maybe must wait till 18 weeks onwards!

6 weeks too early.. baby features not formed yet.. wait till about 20weeks onwards