Diaper brand for Sensitive butt

Hi guys. My LO keeps having recurring diaper rashes. We initially giving her Merries tape and pants since born. Then we were thinking of changing diaper brand to see if it will get better. Any recommendation? I tried rascals and friends before. Stopped because it is thick and abit worried that it will trap moist from the sweat. Not sure if i should give it a try again. Trying huggies now but abit hard to contain poonami. Thanks in advance.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Using huggies platinum and find that it helps with diaper rash. Was previously using pampers. We also used sudocrem at first. It helped the diaper rash but left a layer of white cream on her and made of chemicals. So we switched to an organic balm for the rash which helps a lot. It’s from inara organics called Soothie Woothie. It’s all natural and non-greasy. We tested it on her skin first to make sure there’s no allergic reaction. It works on any part of her body for rashes, cuts, inflammation, bruises, bites. Even the baby acne on her face went away with this balm. Absolutely love it.

Read more

I used Rascal & Friends for night time as it definitely holds poonami really well. Using Mamy Poko during the day; change every 2-3hrs. And also apply Desitin (Daily Defence) if my babygirl’s bum gets red. We kept trying different brands to see which one suits best for our baby’s sensitive skin.

VIP Member

Using rascals & friends pant and peekapoo diapers. Prob need to change diapers a little more often, like every 4 hours, till rashes subsides and spam lots of diaper cream. U can use desitin which helped my son when he had his. :)

TapFluencer

my girl has super sensitive butt and bad poonami what works the best and can hold overnight is rascals and friends. it doesn't cause any redness at all for overnight but merries will.

Super Mum

I find Huggies Gold has a more snug fit than Huggies Platinum, and so contains poonamis better

VIP Member

Try Amico, it’s great 👍🏼

TapFluencer

Peekapoo