Packing things

Hi you guys! I’m Kim from Vietnam. It’s my first baby and will get birth on middle of June. But I really don’t know what to repair for the things to go to get birth 🙈🙈😝. What’s need to buy and where’s to buy things for kids! Can you guys help me? I’m totally don’t know 😢😝🙈. Thank you

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi Kim! For newborn, you just need to prepare a few pairs of clothes only or you can just buy 3-6m old size. Buy s size diapers instead of newborn. But if your baby is expected to be less than 3kg, buy only 1 pack of newborn size diapers. Prepare a lot of wet tissue or you can just buy water spray where you can refill the water and use microfiber handkerchief to wipe the baby later. No need to buy the soap or shampoo yet. You can use that when your baby is like 3 or 4 months old. Baby skin is so enitive. If you have allergy, most probably your baby will have it too.

Read more
VIP Member

are you in Singapore? if yes there's a lot of ways to shop for babies stuffs. First you need to have a checklist of what you need/want to get. Milk bottles, shower gel, etc. Secondly you can go to retail store likes Mothercare, department stores etc to see product. Lastly you can consider online purchase from qoo10, shopee, lazada, carousel etc. If not you can join FB groups/pages to know more and help too. Hope these helps!

Read more