What are the basic essential to get before delivery?

Hi all mummies, what are the things that you buy for both you and baby before delivery? I only know baby cot, some clothes for baby, pump and am unsure of what else to get. #advicepls #1stimemom #pleasehelp

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Can google or search on this forum also for the list. As a FTM with a 6mo baby currently, the impt stuff for me are: cot, stroller, car seat (if u have a car otherwise it's good to have a 2in1 stroller and carseat like Doona so tt u can travel via Grabcar), UV steriliser (I find this super convenient as compared to steamer steriliser, I cld also put baby's toys in to sterilise), Avent bottles (just standby if u were to pump). Baby bath tub is up to you (some hospitals will give you a small one for newborn but I don't find it convenient). For me I bought the Puku tub with a stand and a baby bath cushion. Newborns may not need to bathe so frequently but I just find it easier to put my baby in for a wash. And this can last long till baby is a toddler. Oh of course baby wash, baby laundry detergent, baby softener, baby bottle detergent. For baby wash buy a small bottle first to test on baby as some babies' skin is sensitive.

Read more

Same here. I bought breast pump but didnt get the flange all that coz of the sizing. But i only have less than 6 weeks to go :(