5 Replies

Hi mummy! I totally feel you especially with regards to the train issue. I’ve seen a post on Instagram saying that since we decided to get pregnant why should the public give up their seat! Ridiculous! And I totally feel like they should give more maternity leave and even $! But LHL be telling everyone to have more babies and all they can offer is a little bit more money (probably bc gst is on the rise) and also additional 2 weeks of paternity based on the company’s agreement (LOL what a joke)

Yes I saw that post and felt triggered. It really is sad what the public has become. No compassion or common sense. I agree w you. The government can do much better if they are serious about improving our fertility rate!

I wish the government would allow us to use prenatal checkup payments deducted directly from Medisave. It's frustrating to pay upfront and then claim later, causing unnecessary hassle. Direct deductions would greatly help us financially. Additionally, it's disheartening that some Singaporeans don't offer their seats to pregnant women in public transport, showing a lack of empathy. So disgusted with their attitude especially youngsters nowadays.

you mean you can claim prenatal check ups?!

I'm so sorry to hear that. Surprisingly since my 2nd trimester when my bump was more obvious, even elderly gave up their seats to me. maybe I didn't travel during rush hour so I'm not sure what is the rush hour culture like. but my experience is completely opposite be it bus or train. all willingly gave up seats to me and even talked to me

Yeah super unfortunately I face the train issue too currently :( guess it’s rlly super common Haiz

TapFluencer

🙏💕

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles