Hi, any good and affordable hairstylist / hair salon to recommend at Jurong area? I'm a SAHM with two kids. I told hubby I wanna go for rebonding and haircut , to my usual hairstylist in a hair salon that she opens in Bedok. I always go to her cos she is good and she knows exactly what I want , no need to explain too much. But because I'm staying at Jurong west, I need time to travel down to Bedok and rebonding and haircut also need time.. I have no other help except hubby. But hubby says he is not confident to handle two kids especially one of them is jus 1 year old .. so he ask me to cut down travelling time by going to nearby salon. So that I can come home earlier to help him with the kids.. any good recommendation?another factor is the cost.. my hairstylist charges me $150 for rebonding and haircut. So I hope to find something roughly around the same price cos I'm now not working so don't wanna overspend :(

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I really think you deserved to go to the salon at Bedok since charges are reasonable and you are used to the hairstylist. How I wished can help you look after the kids

Why not look for deals instead. You can get deals at Groupon, or sometimes even Carousel when people post advertisements or promotions. Check it out.

7y ago

Ya but I need to hear from pp's review that the hairstylist is good too .. so if I get from groupon deals, I can't be sure