My New Skincare

Going through hormonal imbalance as a breastfeeding momma inevitably leaves dark spots on my face. Not to mention those pimples I’ve been also getting from face mask irritation. Frustrating, right? So having a little time for myself, I tried regular cleansers and moisturizers in hopes of curing my skin immediately, yet these do not soothe me well. Luckily, I found this new Olay Super Serum with Vitamin C and Niacinamide that penetrates 10 layers deep into your skin to achieve even glow and reduce dark spots! To be honest, normal cleanser + moisturizer aren’t enough these days so it’s really worth a try to add Olay Super Serum to your skincare routine. To my friends asking how I gain a glowing and more radiant skin amidst these hustles, try these Olay Super Serum products! Worry less since they address different skin concerns in three variants: 𝞜𝙞𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙚 ✚ 𝞖𝙮𝙖𝒍𝙪𝙧𝞸𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝞐𝙘𝙞𝙙 = hydrates your dry skin for that dewy glow 𝞜𝙞𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙚 ✚ 𝙑𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙘 𝘾 = reduces dark spots for that even glow (my personal favorite 🤩) 𝞜𝙞𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙚 ✚ 𝘾𝞘𝘾𝞐 = soothes skin for that healthy glow

My New Skincare
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

wow hm po to