Milk supply

Going to give birth soon and I’m afraid I might not have enough milk supply to provide my baby :( it’s so tough to breastfeed, didn’t managed to breastfeed for my #1. I wonder how some mummies managed to do it...

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can’t latch properly... milk also only started 5 days PP. I started pumping and taking lactation cookies and herbal pills. Saw an increase to the point where I can store a small amount in the freezer :) Baby still can’t drink much if I DL, so I resort to pumping and just comfort nursing when needed. You can do it! Don’t give up. I pump every 2-3 hours. Sometimes I’m so tired or I’m out that I drag to 4-5 hours.

Read more
TapFluencer

Don't be stress. A fed baby is the most important thing. Start massaging your breast now to prepare your boobs for breastfeeding. You can Google YouTube on how to prepare/massage your breast for breastfeeding during pregnancy.

TapFluencer

Perseverance and discipline is what makes breastfeeding journey works. Don't think so much too if you need help on breastfeeding tips,just drop me a DM on my IG @mummyJlife

VIP Member

Don’t think of it, I didn’t expect myself to do it too but your supply grow along with your baby. Don’t be too hard on yourself ok. It will come naturally.

Lets the nature take it course... I have friend can bf for whole 2years n friend just only able to make for 3days.. Just try your best.. dont worry

Read more

if u find it hard to latch, try pumping! it’s still breastmilk, that’s what i did for my lo.

Super Mum

I would think most mums are able to do it when we see our babies! All the best! :)

TapFluencer

stress is the major impediment for me. nothing else helped.

VIP Member

Stay calm. Rest well n eat well during confinement

Super Mum

Dont worry and be confident. Baby can sense fear