Can we give packed soups to baby who is 10month old....like knorr /maggi

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, But why do you want to give packed soup to your baby? The packed soup has no nutrients and has preservatives and artificial things, so what good for you think it is going to do to your baby. Personally, I am against feeding babies anything g that is packed and tinned. If there is nothing to eat and uou have no option then I can understand that one has to give packed food but if you are at home or there is no compulsion to feed baby packed food then why even to think about it. Nothing compares to homemade food. I suggest do not give your baby any soup either of knorr or Maggie, and make good homemade soup for him.

Read more

Yes, you can of course you can give know/maggie soup to the baby but what is the compulsion to do that? If you do not know then I must tell you that these soups have nothing nutritional for your baby. And even if you are travelling and out of home, and have no choice but to give packed food to the baby, then also give that you have to fill his tummy and do not give anything extra like such soups. And when you are home, then always feed homemade food to your baby and that includes soups as well.

Read more

mommy, i'd say that not just at 10 months of age, but please try avoid giving packaged soups at any age. you can make lots of variations of soups at home by adding new flavours on different days. make her a red soup one day with tomato, beetroot or carrot, a green one with spinach and beans and peas, a white one with homemade chicken or vegetable stock and cubes of paneer and so on. play with taste and let her enjoy the freshness.

Read more

Mommy, soups are good but definitely not the packaged ones. Do you know they are loaded with preservatives and have no nutritional value whatsoever? Instead, you can make really healthy and delicious soups at home for your baby. Use a variety of ingredients such as vegetables, dal, chicken and let your baby have yummy homemade soup.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22279)

thanks