Can you give me advice on how to let my 2 year old baby sleep early. She started sleeping past 9pm since 11 months old that's why she wakes up late in the morning. I'm getting worried because babies should sleep atleast 7 or 8 pm.thanks

4 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My daughter is just 1 year old and she sleeps at 10pm, sometimes 11pm. She wakes up at 730-8am. Our pedia says it's okay. We tried making her sleep around 7pm but she always wakes up whenever we arrive from work (around 8pm), and will fall asleep past midnight. If you really want your baby to sleep early, let her play in the afternoon so that she'll get tired and will be sleepy after dinner.

Magbasa pa

Nun 2 years old eldest ko na enrol ko na sya sa play school kaya kailangan maaga sya maging in the morning so at night ang ginagawa ko off na light, lamp nalang then no gadgets and no tv. Read ko lang sya story. Eventually natuto na pag 8 kusa na syang inaantok at nagsasabi na i want to meme na.

I think yung time na pag tulog nya doesn' matter. What matters the most is dapat complete yung minimum 8 hours of sleeb ni baby.

Tv off. Super dim light on. No using of cellphones. Panigurado tulog yan.