Am I feeding my baby too much?

My girl just turned 1 couple of days ago and ever since she started to crawl in turbo speed + confident to walk a few steps now, she had been eating ALOT and drinking ALOT these few days. I'm just wondering if with the amount of food I'm feeding with her milk intake, I'm not sure if I'm overfeeding her as for now. For example, Today's menu: 8am - 240ml milk 10.30am - 4 tiny cubes of PB bread (cut into squares) 12.30pm - 1 large bowl of mashed potato from Aston + rice from my sides + nacho cheese 2.30pm - 180ml milk + 60ml water 5pm - 210ml home-cooked pasta 8pm - 210ml of milk + 2 packet of teething biscuits (4pcs) 12am - 210ml of milk She'll tends to get cranky whenever she's not eating enough and won't take her nap feeling hungry. I'm just worried for her weight as many has been telling me she's getting fatter. But with her amount of activities (crawling + walking) she just demanded the food more.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi dear. The food intake sounds okay. Children are growing so they need food. But, include more fruits and vege as her menus looks full of carbohydrates.