I m in my 4 weeks today but gastric discomfort is quite bad. Does it start so early for anyone here

Gastric discomfort

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on being 4 weeks pregnant! It's totally normal to experience gastric discomfort early on in pregnancy. The increase in hormone levels, particularly progesterone, can relax the muscles in your digestive tract, leading to slower digestion and potential bloating, gas, and heartburn. To help ease the discomfort, try eating smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day to avoid putting too much pressure on your digestive system at once. Avoiding spicy, greasy, or acidic foods can also help reduce gastric discomfort. Drinking plenty of water and staying physically active can also aid digestion. If these tips don't provide relief, talk to your healthcare provider about safe over-the-counter remedies for gastric discomfort during pregnancy. They may recommend antacids or other medications that are considered safe for use during this time. Remember, every pregnancy is different, and what works for one person may not work for another. Hang in there, mama! This phase will pass, and soon you'll be focused on other aspects of your pregnancy journey. Wishing you all the best as you navigate this exciting time! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

I had really uncomfortable bloating and gastric pain at 4 weeks till now I'm 6 weeks. I personally took po cai pills and feel better. Since it's natural I am ok to take.

5mo ago

does it stop already or will still continue?

I also experiencing it frequently now.. just try to take small meals

sometimes it happen sape yg ada gastritis makan kerap tp sedikit

TapFluencer

🙏💕