SWEET CONFESSIONS...

Finish this sentence: I LOVE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE ____________.

SWEET CONFESSIONS...
212 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

because he is a very responsible father and loving husband..very kind and sweet..thats why i really love him so much.

VIP Member

He's taking care of me💙 specially now that I am pregnant. I'm just so blessed to have him😇

he is not perfect, but, he takes care of things that i'm not able to do, like house chores, I know it.is not easy for.him especially he's also working but I appreciate that he's trying. ❤

he is very loving father to our daughter and husband to me and he is responsible.. i'm so blessed and lucky to have him 💖

VIP Member

He loves me and our daughter. He is a good provider, is caring, sweet and most of all very responsible in everything. We are very blessed to have him ❤

he loves me more than I love him.. he's kind, lovable and a perfect father to our daughter 😘😊😊😊

VIP Member

Wala akong definite answer to that pero if I have to enumerate it’ll be a long list. To give examples , I love him because he’s a faithful partner, a responsible father, a well mannered man, and he is God fearing person. ❤️

I love my husband because God sent him, to be with me,and be the father of my kids. A good provider and generous man

I love him because he's a good man. he's so sweet, caring and the most kind person I've ever met. I love him because he's innocent. he's also responsible, very loyal and faithful to me. And most of all, he is the one I prayed for.

VIP Member

because i love him. dont know the reason actually kahit magdadalawa na anak namin hindi ko din tlga maisip yung dahilan bat ko sya minahal. 😅