Food allergies / insensitivities

Hi fellow parents! Are there any dairy free / gluten free households here like us? I have psoriasis so our entire family eats according to what I can eat. Walang choice hubs and daughter since ako tagaluto 😅 I'm just thankful that there are a lot of alternatives now to usual wheat and dairy based foods (bread, pasta, non-dairy milk, etc). Mabigat lang sa bulsa and sometimes, shempre iba pa din lasa. Plus, I guess it's also better since we eat more veggies and fruits. We still eat the usual beef, chicken, pork and seafood. Anyway, wanted to ask lang if there are households like us? Naghahanap ng kadamay!😅

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Yung father ko meron psoriasis and yung sister ko may skin allergy din siya pero sa seafoods lang siya bawal. and the rest ng family ko okay naman kung ano yung normal na food na kinakain namin kinakain din nila tsaka may medicines naman sila na tinatake tas yung cream na pinapahid if ever mangati. Try niyo rin po magluto ng ibang dishes kahit sila lang makakakain kasi para di sila maging new sa mga ibang pagkain tsaka para ganahan din sila kumain

Magbasa pa

Kawawa naman sila, magsasuffer sila dahil bawal sayo. Hindi nila maexplore mga lasa ng iba't ibang pagkain, magiging inosente anak mo sa ibang foods.

3y ago

Not the case naman. I think it's better now since there are a lot of alternatives. Like example bread and pasta - there are gluten free flour alternatives. For Dairy, I still give her fresh milk and cheese. I adjust pa din according to the nutrition she needs. Hindi naman lahat ng bawal sa akin hindi ko binibigay. Masakit lang talaga sa bulsa to gluten and dairy free coz almost everything mas mahal than the usual :)