βœ•

3 Replies

Hi there! It's great to connect with other moms here. It can be really scary when your baby seems to be choking or gagging more often. First of all, I want to reassure you that it's not uncommon for babies to experience this, especially during feeding times. Sometimes babies can have a strong gag reflex, especially if they are still getting used to swallowing and coordinating their breathing during feeding. It's also possible that your baby is producing more saliva now, which can also lead to choking or gagging. To help prevent choking, try to keep your baby in an upright position during feedings and burp them regularly. If your baby is bottle-fed, make sure the nipple size is appropriate for their age to prevent them from taking in too much milk at once. Also, try to avoid overfeeding, as this can increase the risk of choking. If your baby does choke or gag, gently pat them on the back to help clear their airway. It's important to stay calm and focused during these moments, as your baby can pick up on your emotions. If you continue to notice your baby choking or gagging frequently, it's important to speak with your pediatrician. They can evaluate your baby and provide personalized advice based on their specific needs. I hope these tips help, and remember, you're doing a great job as a mom! Stay strong and take care. Mama's Choice $18 voucher πŸ‘‰πŸ» https://invl.io/cll6she

Mine just started to choke and cough on his saliva. He just turned two months old. I hope it’s nothing serious and will go away soon.

I waited it out. Seems to have gotten better. Nowadays my LO enjoys chewing his fingers and gagging himself. πŸ™ƒ

TapFluencer

πŸ™πŸ’•

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles