Discounted HD Matte lip & cheek tint!

Hi fellow moms! πŸ‘‹ If you’re looking for an affordable & all-natural makeup that you can use on a daily basis that will make you look put up & presentable, try @powerpuff.aoph (FB/IG) HD MATTE lip & cheek tint. See below more info about it: - Cruelty free - 100% natural - Long lasting - Lightweight - Very affordable (only 99 pesos each if you’ll use my promo code!) - Highly pigmented - Easy to glide - Matte but not drying - Safe to use even by pregnant or lactating moms - Bubblegum scent And because I want you all to have a chance to try it, I wanna share the promo code to get 10% discount on your purchase! Just give promo code: ANGIE10 upon placing your order on FB/IG & your order will be given a discount. Cool, right?! So hurry & grab this limited offer! Pls. feel free to share this to your family & friends as well so they too can enjoy the discount. Thank you so much! πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Discounted HD Matte lip & cheek tint!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Interested

4y ago

Punta ka na dear sa FB/IG acct: @powerpuff.aoph to order. Don’t forget to use promo code: ANGIE10 to avail the 10% discount.